Post Icons

Guest TrixieTang

I think I may have suggested this already, but I really want to see this in IPB 3.

Currently post icons are hard to add, and seem to be almost 100% aesthetic, I think they in IPB 3 they should...

• Be easily customizable
  • Have options to require use of them in specific or all forums
  • Have an option disable use of post icons in posts other than the 1st of a thread
  • Ability to search threads by post icon

Basically I'm suggesting IPB should be able to accomplish something like something awful, just less awful. :lol:

I think post icons should be able to be the same as smilies.

That's right, post icons must be editable based on the same method of the emoticons control , a.b.c ordering ,removing or adding some new icons to this table. If IPS will add this feature, they can also add the option for "determine" in which page it will be shown or hidden and for which group it's enabled / disabled.

I think I may have suggested this already, but I really want to see this in IPB 3.

Currently post icons are hard to add, and seem to be almost 100% aesthetic, I think they in IPB 3 they should...

• Be easily customizable
  • Have options to require use of them in specific or all forums
  • Have an option disable use of post icons in posts other than the 1st of a thread
  • Ability to search threads by post icon

Basically I'm suggesting IPB should be able to accomplish something like something awful, just less awful. :lol:

+1,000

Post icons definitely need to be further looked into by IPS.

Archived