Slow IPS Site.. -_-

Guest ^^MeX^^

I browse the site at any time of the day, and don't really notice a difference. Of course, my laptop is connected to my phone which is usually connected through EDGE service (rarely in a 3G city), so I may not be noticing because of that.

Having said that, the site typically loads really fast for me considering my connection. No problem noticed here.

Topic was posted at 1:25 AM. Yes, our servers do backups in the middle of the night. You're likely to experience some slowdowns between 12 AM and 3 AM (roughly, I don't know when backups are set for exactly) as the server does it's daily backup. It's the best time of day to do it, and unfortunately it's a necessary evil in the technology world. ;)

Topic was posted at 1:25 AM. Yes, our servers do backups in the middle of the night. You're likely to experience some slowdowns between 12 AM and 3 AM (roughly, I don't know when backups are set for exactly) as the server does it's daily backup. It's the best time of day to do it, and unfortunately it's a necessary evil in the technology world. ;)

Ah, lol, i knew it! :P

- No, im not vampire incase anyone is wondering... :P

Archived