2.3.5?

Guest darkidan

Which, as everyone should know; is the typical IPS answer tto EVERY SINGLE one of these types of questions...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One day they'll surprise us all... Just keep posting topics like this - they know they love them :lol:

Better us than you guys.

We would rather something break on one board that is run by us than 1000's across the internet.

Brandon probably put specific code in to break only for me. :(

By the way are gallery and blog licenses 6 month renewals like board or 1 year? I will look later myself, but figured if someone knows offhand it would be quicker to ask. :P

Brandon probably put specific code in to break only for me. :(

[color="#ff0000"][b]By the way are gallery and blog licenses 6 month renewals like board or 1 year? I will look later myself, but figured if someone knows offhand it would be quicker to ask[/b][/color]. :P

all modules are 1 year

Blog Gallery and Downloads Manager

Yip, nice to have some changes rather than just bug fixes, so thank you :)

Don't suppose you have thought about "Status Updates" - pso much like Facebook you can quickly update your page with what you are doing, e.g. I'm off to a party tonight or Eeeek I have an Exam tomorrow? - and this message can also sit under your avatar on every post above your other info that comes as standard... :) - possibly another topic for another day (hopefully) - but anyhoo, am liking the About Me page.

Nice one :)

Archived