If I change to the new Classic license does it automatically install all the apps whenever I next download an update package?

I only use Forums and Pages, I could possibly use Commerce but not interested in Blog Gallery or Downloads

You would need to install them by uploading the files to your server and then going to ACP -> System -> Applications to run the installer. The guide below is regarding the previous license terms where you could purchase individual ones but the process is still the same to install them.

Posted (edited)

Currently when I download the package from the client area I get calendar, pages and forums in the applications folder. If I change license does all applications come in the download package?

Edited by marklcfc

35 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Yes, if you change you will get all applications in your download

Ok, I just didn't want all those new applications to install next time I run the upgrade

And if you do accidentally install them, no stress. Just go into your AdminCP -> System -> Applications (under the heading `Site Features`) and you can disable or uninstall the applications you do not wish to use.

Edited by Gary