Issue when enabling Zapier

1 hour ago, Clover13 said:

Is there not any log anywhere that would identify what is causing the error or causing the API admin page to go into an infinite loop of Continue despite the .htaccess file (downloaded from that same screen) being present in the /api directory?

The software is getting an unexpected response from your server so is showing the .htaccess information as it is acting like it isn't present. The items mentioned were just suggestions, there may be something else entirely and it will take someone familiar with your hosting setup to fully look into that. Do you use CloudFlare or another firewall product? Is it stopping this from running functionally? Is there a rouge Apache setting only for this site? Tons of things to investigate.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

The software is getting an unexpected response from your server so is showing the .htaccess information as it is acting like it isn't present. The items mentioned were just suggestions, there may be something else entirely and it will take someone familiar with your hosting setup to fully look into that. Do you use CloudFlare or another firewall product? Is it stopping this from running functionally? Is there a rouge Apache setting only for this site? Tons of things to investigate.

Alright, so you mentioned CF so I disabled that and low and behold it worked again.  Re-enabled and after a short while, it broke again.  That lead me to think it was a corrupt cache but purging the entire cache did not resolve it.  The one primary difference is this one site is on a CF Pro account and the others are not.  So now it's matter of what on CF changed with Pro accounts recently that influences this.

1 minute ago, Clover13 said:

Alright, so you mentioned CF so I disabled that and low and behold it worked again.  Re-enabled and after a short while, it broke again.  That lead me to think it was a corrupt cache but purging the entire cache did not resolve it.  The one primary difference is this one site is on a CF Pro account and the others are not.  So now it's matter of what on CF changed with Pro accounts recently that influences this.

CloudFlare Pro has managed firewall rules and improved bot filtering. You would need to review it. I'm afraid, it is outside our scope of support so you would need to contact CloudFlare if you have any questions.