Having issues adding Adsense

I'm having issues adding Adsense to my forum. Is there an easier way? I get this error in the preview:

Previews for adverts containing javascript are disabled in the admin control panel for security reasons.

I'm not seeing any adds on my forum either.

That isn't an error but telling you that for security reasons, we will not be showing you Javascript in the ACP. You will need to go to the front-end to view it.

If you're not seeing it on the front-end, you will need to double check that you're implementing the code which Adsense is providing correctly. If you continue to have issues, you will want to contact them for assistance.

2 minutes ago, Mediamage said:

Okay, I am implementing the exact code they provided and not seeing it on the front end. Is it because my forum is private to members only?

You would want to contact Adsense if you have any questions about their product. However, they do indeed require to be able to view your pages to supply ads.

10 minutes ago, Mediamage said:

Yeah sounds like you need to make the forum discoverable while they crawl it then you can add a crawler login for them or something. I'll see how the process goes, thanks!

You'll need to make an account on your forum for Adsense and provide those credentials to Google.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 12:36 PM, CheersnGears said:

You'll need to make an account on your forum for Adsense and provide those credentials to Google.

Yeah I did that but they don't give you an option to send them that until this first accept your site. Basically you have to make the forum open for everyone and then once they accept your ads you can do that.