Search Events Result No Events

Still working on the upgrade to 4.7.  All of the old events from the 3.x installation have been uploaded.  The date format for the old events was dd mm yyyy. The setting in the 4.7 acp is set the same.  But ... go to the front end, on the events page, and use the 'Search Events' form yields no results for any period between 2009 and 2022.  The front end does have the date format set as mm/dd/yyyy.

1. Is there a way to change that date format setting for the front end for the search form?

2. Would the default mm/dd/yyyy be the cause of the no search results?  

If I search using the search field for a keyword for one of the events, it shows right up.  

Thanks.

Sure.  

Development platform is https://headstand.glrf.info/

If you search for the San Diego Crew Classic in the general search bar, the results will yield a number of items. One of them is the event taking place from 01 Apr 2016 to 03 Apr 2016.

Here is the event:

https://headstand.glrf.info/event/160-glrf-at-the-2016-san-diego-crew-classic/

Now, if you go to the main events page and enter a wider search, say from 3/01/2016 to 4/15/2016, there are no results.

I'm wondering if the 4.7 platform needed to have the dd mm yyyy format in place before the events were upgraded? 

11 minutes ago, TracyIsland said:

I'm wondering if the 4.7 platform needed to have the dd mm yyyy format in place before the events were upgraded? 

The date/time stamp is stored in a format agnostic manner or should be. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the first example.

Could you please ensure you are on the latest release and then provide access?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

28 minutes ago, TracyIsland said:

The stored access information section has been updated.  I just connected with Filezilla and I don't know how you will be able to find the files for the test server.  It doesn't appear to be in the files that the stored access provides.

Oh this is so frustrating. 

Please contact your hosting provider if you are unsure how to obtain this information for us.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Please contact your hosting provider if you are unsure how to obtain this information for us.

I have updated the access information.  The admin cp login information is for 3.14.  The cp login information for 4.7 is different but there is no form to provide that access information but maybe you don't need it. 

5 minutes ago, TracyIsland said:

I have updated the access information.  The admin cp login information is for 3.14.  The cp login information for 4.7 is different but there is no form to provide that access information but maybe you don't need it. 

We would indeed need access to the ACP