Problem with cron

Hello, i've created a method to import content to my pages using chatgpt, wordpress and rss... we paid to a dev to create a addon to import and fixed the pictures too... it's running fine, but... my problem is with my cron.

We setup the wordpress and gpt to create after 2h... its working... but my cron inside the ips run and get all rss at the same time, it's is a big problem, because the system don't finish import all news correctly, because run at the same time all rss.

I want to separate the cron, run each cron on different time... example > ps5 run at 5pm, xbox run at 6pm, pc run at 7pm. If i only import 2 or 3 news per time, work perfect, if don't (like now), only came the feature picture and category.

Example

Could contain: Book, Publication, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Comics, Face, Head

Here you can see what work fine and what broken.

Could contain: File, Person, Face, Head, Webpage

I only want to separete the rss on cron. 

20 hours ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, I am not quite sure what you mean here. However, if you want different RSS feeds to import at different times, this would require customization and not something available in the software.

Well, you understand what i tried to explain... i only want to separe all cron, to avoid problem. Normally this is not a problem with any other application, i only want to know how i can setup that with your application. 

it's not normal to run all cron at the same time, maybe if i separe only the rss cron, will fix all problem. 

5 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Well, you understand what i tried to explain... i only want to separe all cron, to avoid problem. Normally this is not a problem with any other application, i only want to know how i can setup that with your application. 

it's not normal to run all cron at the same time, maybe if i separe only the rss cron, will fix all problem. 

Cron actually simply runs a task scheduler in our software, all tasks do not run at the same time. I’m afraid, this is not something which the software would be able to do. Even if, we did that, the RSS feed task pulls all available RSS feeds to see which has new content. You would need to have a customization created for you to run different RSS feeds at different times. 

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Cron actually simply runs a task scheduler in our software, all tasks do not run at the same time. I’m afraid, this is not something which the software would be able to do. Even if, we did that, the RSS feed task pulls all available RSS feeds to see which has new content. You would need to have a customization created for you to run different RSS feeds at different times. 

How much?