blog publication date

I'm moving an old blog to the platform, and until some time ago when I created a new blog it allowed me to choose a date even in the past. Now it won't let me post again until today or a later date.

Is it possible to deactivate this setting and restore the possibility of publishing on past dates?

58 minutes ago, Matteo Fi said:

Is it possible to deactivate this setting and restore the possibility of publishing on past dates?

I'm afraid, this is not a current feature of the software. If you want to publish a content piece in the past, it will require customization.

Just now, Square Wheels said:

If you're self-hosted, you can do it in the database.  IPS will say they do not recommend this.  🙂

You take your life into your own hands doing so 😄 . But seriously, we do not support direct SQL queries, nor would we support any aftermath of running them so be sure to take backups 🙂 .

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

If you're self-hosted, you can do it in the database.  IPS will say they do not recommend this.  🙂

I'm self-host, but the date field of the blog is a number that I don't understand how it's composed 982755840 is February 21, 2001

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, this is not a current feature of the software. If you want to publish a content piece in the past, it will require customization.

How can I do to have this customization?

4 minutes ago, Matteo Fi said:

I'm self-host, but the date field of the blog is a number that I don't understand how it's composed 982755840 is February 21, 2001

Go here

https://www.epochconverter.com/

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

The thing about editing the database directly, as pointed out, it's always a risk, and there is likely more than one field you need to edit.

If you have multiple records to edit, it's easiest with a query.