Community Website - Major Problem

3 hours ago, Jordan Lasswell said:

Funny thing is I have no access to the terminal since it's a blank white screen like all of the rest of them.

Like I have no access at all to the site. All pages only show up as a blank white page.

What version of Ipb and php do you have? Most likely this is an incompatible issue between the plugin and your forum/php version. Trying the recovery mode should bring your forum back. If that won't work for some reason, you can try to uninstall that plugin manually. 

For future reference, make sure that any thrid party stuff that you install is fully compatible with your forum version. 

17 minutes ago, Jordan Lasswell said:

How do I purchase the one that will work since you guys shutdown the marketplace?

The best way would be to ask in the plugins/apps support topics or contact their developers directly and ask them what version are they compatible with.

Edited by Miss_B

16 minutes ago, Jordan Lasswell said:

Thank you for fixing the issue just have one more question. How do I purchase the one that will work since you guys shutdown the marketplace?

You will need to contact the author for more info on how they will be moving forward with purchases/downloads.