Upgrade Error [4.7.8 > 4.7.13]

Hello,

I just updated my site on 'test domain' on same server, and generated this error log at the end of update.

Type: upgrade_error

Error (1054) Unknown column 'chart_timescale' in 'ips_core_saved_charts': changeColumn ["core_saved_charts","chart_timescale",{"name":"chart_timescale","type":"ENUM","length":null,"decimals":null,"values":["hourly","daily","weekly","monthly","none"],"allow_null":true,"default":null,"comment":"","unsigned":false,"auto_increment":false}]

---

#0 /home/.../public_html/test/system/Application/Application.php(1618): IPS\_Log::log('Error (1054) Un...', 'upgrade_error')
#1 /home/.../public_html/test/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(511): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(107700, 0, 10, true)
#2 /home/.../public_html/test/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(326): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->step1(Array)
#3 /home/.../public_html/test/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(47): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->process(Array)
#4 /home/.../public_html/test/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\{closure}(Array)
#5 /home/.../public_html/test/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(77): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#6 /home/.../public_html/test/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->manage()
#7 /home/.../public_html/test/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(220): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/.../public_html/test/admin/upgrade/index.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run()
#9 {main}

The only thing different I noticed was this here.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Could contain: Page, Text, Computer, Electronics, Pc, Computer Hardware, Hardware

In other places it appears to be displaying normally. (4.7.13)

Could contain: Chart, Line Chart

Everything seems to be working normally, so I don't know if I should worry about it.

Edited by Hisashi

9 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please go to Support in the ACP  and make sure nothing is showing in the mysql section. If there isnt anything showing you should be all good.

In terms of that report, are you seeing any other errors in your system logs?

The system is not generating any other error, it only generated this one at end of the update.

16 hours ago, Hisashi said:
Error (1054) Unknown column 'chart_timescale' in 'ips_core_saved_charts': changeColumn ["core_saved_charts","chart_timescale",{"name":"chart_timescale","type":"ENUM","length":null,"decimals":null,"values":["hourly","daily","weekly","monthly","none"],"allow_null":true,"default":null,"comment":"","unsigned":false,"auto_increment":false}]

This error indicates a missing field. Can you check the ips_core_saved_charts table at the database and see if the  chart_timescale column is indeed missing?

Edited by Miss_B