Unable to upgrade to 4.7.13

Hello,

We have v. 4.7.9 and we wanted to upgrade to the latest.

We got a message on the 1st step that we need to fix our database and a lot of sql code. It didn't manage to run automatically so we had to run it through the phpadmin.

All commands completed with no issues.

Still when we run the the upgrade we get the same message on the Fix this step and the same chunk of commands that we got in the first place as if it does not detect the changes.

On the support page we have only 2 issues - one for the upgrade and 1 for the database. Running the FIX THIS from there also results in the same message - fix it manually/which we have already done/ or automatically.

Could you please advise what should we do in this case to upgrade?

P.S Appologies for double posting , i have found this support forum later.

I also tried to update our forum, however after downloading the package and clicking on the "Continue" button, I get a message :

There are no applications available to upgrade

This is on our staging version and I tried the same on the live site and the same message appears.

Any help will be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are having the same issue, its very likely yes.

No, we don't see such message.

We see the upgrade is available but on the first step we get

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

We have run all the sql commands listed and still they keep showing as if not detected that they had been run already. How to pass this step successfully?

14 minutes ago, Katya Tomova said:

No, we don't see such message.

We see the upgrade is available but on the first step we get

We have run all the sql commands listed and still they keep showing as if not detected that they had been run already. How to pass this step successfully?

Go to support in your admin CP and ensure you have addressed all other items in the mysql section. Especially if utf8mb4 is mentioned

6 hours ago, HRN-Admin said:

I also tried to update our forum, however after downloading the package and clicking on the "Continue" button, I get a message :

There are no applications available to upgrade

This is on our staging version and I tried the same on the live site and the same message appears.

Any help will be appreciated.

Please try yours again now

2 minutes ago, Philooo said:

Problem also during the upgrade process

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

Forum is now locked and unavailable for public
Some admin functions seems low or non available

Who is your host? Just as the error message says, you will need to contact them about this.

30 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Who is your host? Just as the error message says, you will need to contact them about this.

Planethoster, Quebec

I have contacted them, of course.
I don't think they can help to unlock the forum ...

Edited by Philooo

3 minutes ago, Philooo said:

Planethoster, Quebec

I have contacted them, of course.
I don't think they can help to unlock the forum ...

They would need to resolve the issue with PHP before you can continue the upgrade. There is no way to unlock your community without moving forward with the upgrade or  restoring a backup of files from the previous version you were on. This is typically, a very quick thing for your hosting provider to resolve so I would wait on them to do that for you.

11 hours ago, Jim M said:

It is still something your hosting provider will need to assist you with as it is an issue with your PHP configuration.

Not PHP configuration
As the website was recentely migrated from a cPanel hosting to a non-cPanel hosting, it seems that Invision system had kept some old path references.

Clearing all caches before uprgrading solved the problem and the new version was correctely installed some minutes ago.

Suggestion : may be clearing automatically all caches before upgrade process could be an idea