What is the Topics Forum in Stats?

Como
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi all,

I do not mean the obvious - I mean this:

ACP => Statistics => Forums => Topics => Topics by forum => Topics (listed as a forum)

ACP => Statistics => Forums => Posts => Posts by forum => Topics (listed as a forum)

I do not have a forum called 'Topics'.

Thanks.

I've a lot of old, archived content. So I double- and tripple-checked that I do not have a forum called 'topics'.

This is for one month, but it appears in prior months too. I didn't capture it here, but when I hover topics in the key, the corresponding datum block is highlighted in the graph.

Could contain:

Hi @WP V0RT3X

I do. And this occurred to me. But the number of posts does not appear to match. And since clubs have their own area in stats, it seemed unlikely anyway.

I wasn't sure if you were speculating or informing me about this - so I changed topics to threads to test this. Yes, you are correct - that's the answer! But it does not make sense to me since clubs have their own stats.

Well, thank you for the explanation.

• Solution
On 8/26/2023 at 12:05 AM, Como said:

Hi @WP V0RT3X

I do. And this occurred to me. But the number of posts does not appear to match. And since clubs have their own area in stats, it seemed unlikely anyway.

I wasn't sure if you were speculating or informing me about this - so I changed topics to threads to test this. Yes, you are correct - that's the answer! But it does not make sense to me since clubs have their own stats.

Well, thank you for the explanation.

I have flagged this up on our internal bug tracker for review, so that it can be fixed if it is a bug, or at least clarified as being intended if its not. 🙂 

• 2 months later...