Missing User's Blog

Hi,

One of my moderators mistakenly flagged a user as a spammer. Once he realised the error he unflagged him and the user's content was manually restored.
It seems that all content is in place except for the user's blog.
The blog seems to have disappeared. There is no longer any blog tab in the user's profile. He no longer has the option to create entries and the only way to view the blog is via the direct link (https://www.mysite.com/blogs/blog/555-blog-name/). 

From the administrator panel, if I search for it (community > blogs) I find it correctly.
I have also tried to become the blog owner, but again the blog in the user’s profile does not appear.
If I try (as owner) to add an entry via direct link (https://www.mysite.com/blogs/submit/?id=555)
it gives me this error:

Oops!
The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.
Error code: 1B203/1

Any idea how I can restore the blog?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Jim M said:

How was the content "manually restored"? If it was a partial database restoration, that might create conflicts here that you're experiencing and all data wasn't restored.

The content was hidden. I unhide it from "ModeratorCP > Hidden Content".

Now if I go to the "User's profile > see their activity" I see all blog entries but the user has no longer any blog tab in the user's profile and no longer has the option to create entries.

1 minute ago, zelgadis said:

Now if I go to the "User's profile > see their activity" I see all blog entries but the user has no longer any blog tab in the user's profile and no longer has the option to create entries.

Can you double check their blog permissions?  Another thing to check for is their groups, primary and secondary. I remember when working on a client forum with a very similiar problem some time back, the member had gotten a secondary group somehow after being unflagged as a spammer. It's worth looking into imo.

I checked all the permissions and there are no problems.
In fact, the user can create new blogs and new entries, but he cannot see his old blog and create new entries in old blog.

I solved this through a workaround.
The user has created a new blog and I moved all the old entries to the new blog.