ACP not showing new” classic “ applications?

Edjazoli

Hi guys.

So yesterday I decided to go for new classic option and pay yearly ( feb 2024 new renewal- yes 2 extra months for free). Is there anyone who could advice me how long I need to wait for applications to show up in my control module?

Thank you 

Edited by Edjazoli

Marc Stridgen
This post was recognized by Marc Stridgen!

Nathan Explosion was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

As long as it takes for you to download them from here, then upload them to your site via FTP and then install them 😉

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/advanced-options/server-management/purchasing-and-adding-a-new-ips-product-r281/

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Edjazoli said:

Hi, tried to upload to my server ( public ) and forum went off completely, looking for someone who will guide how to do it as server and ftp it’s not my strong side.

thx 

What did you try to upload and how did you do it? Did you try to upgrade your forum? If so, all you have to do is overwrite your forum files with those of the latest Ipb package.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:01 PM, Edjazoli said:

Ideally I need someone to use my FTP and do it for me or at least guid me where exactly upload new files...Txh @WP V0RT3X 

You would upload files where your current files are, only overwriting where there is already a file (merging). If you are unsure how to do this, you would need to contact your hosting company for assistance with this.

In terms of the forum completely going off, we would need more information in order to say what you may have done incorrectly there.