Topic showing duplicate of original post + comments then original post + comments

Weird situation.  I setup two topics today, which initially presented correctly but are both now showing entire content duplication sequentially (i.e. posts entire topic and comments and then posts entire topic and comments again).  Please PM me to review, I'll provide the links.

I also created similar topics in the same forum today and they seem to display correctly.

Breadcrumbs show something like:  Home > Forums > Subforum A > Subforum B > Topic Name + Subforum A > Subforum B > Topic Name

Tried to clear out cache but issue remains.

Was the topic moved or acted on?

Duplication of content sounds like an issue stemming from something acting on the software. Would recommend disabling all third party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme and language pack then trying again.

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Was the topic moved or acted on?

Duplication of content sounds like an issue stemming from something acting on the software. Would recommend disabling all third party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme and language pack then trying again.

Good call.  It was due to using Adriano's Embed add-on for setting the og:image, where I chose an image and then later removed it.  I'll let him know about this use case so he can troubleshoot.

@Adriano Faria

Edited by Clover13