Some users getting 500 errors after migrating to Cloud

Hi guys,

We completed a migration from self-hosted to cloud on Monday and vast majority of things seem to be running very smoothly.

We have had a good few (and seems to be increasing) reports of some users unable to access certain sections of the forum now though, it seems to be mostly 500 errors they are receiving.

Most users are totally unaffected but there also seems nothing particular in common about the users who are affected.

If the user logs out and browses the forum as a guest they are able to see all categories and forums, but soon as they login they get the 500 error when accessing certain sections?

To further confuse, if they get a notification of a topic update in that section of the board that they can't visit, they get there fine by clicking the link in the notification!?

It's so strange but I've exhausted all avenues so I need help!

The only thing I can see in the logs is a repeated entry of this;

#0 /var/www/html/107694/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(494): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\core\Application), 'announcements', 'h30s3are2', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#1 /var/www/html/107694/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#2 /var/www/html/107694/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\cloud_hook_ipsDispatcherFront->finish()
#3 /var/www/html/107694/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

No idea if that is relevant or a red herring.

Any ideas please? It's driving me mad!