AdminCP >> Administrator Notifications >> Notification Settings: EX1146 Something went wrong

Invision Community v4.7.9

Receiving this error on both of my sites when accessing Notification Settings via the AdminCP's bell icon (top right).

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Person

Error:

EX1146 Something went wrong. Please try again.

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `nexus_hosting_servers`
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'xxxxxxxx.nexus_hosting_servers' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/HostingError.php(97): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/notifications.php(126): IPS\nexus\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_HostingError::permissionCheck()
#5 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_notifications->settings()
#6 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You are missing tables there, unfortunately. By the look of it, from commerce. You would need to recover this table from your most recent backup

I would say it worths to check as hosting were removed from Commerce last month:

https://invisioncommunity.com/deprecation-tracker/commerce-hosting-reselling-r18/

Maybe something was forgotten in notifications?

Is there a way to run a check for anything else that may be missing I'm not aware of?  Rest of Commerce appears to be working ok (at least the parts I use).  This Notification Settings is something I can't recall ever clicking before, I was just looking at it as now I see System Log error notifications that I didn't before and many of them happen often (i.e. bots trying to access endpoints they shouldn't, etc).

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I would say it worths to check as hosting were removed from Commerce last month:

https://invisioncommunity.com/deprecation-tracker/commerce-hosting-reselling-r18/

Maybe something was forgotten in notifications?

I didn't double check the deprecation tracker, I thought hosting wasn't removed yet and maybe this was done prematurely when I saw the nexus_hosting_servers table.  But it appears to be related to that.  The Commerce menus for hosting are gone now, so assuming this table (or it's reference in Notification Settings) is residual.  

@Adriano Faria do you get the error on your site(s)?