My Invision forum is down and I'm not getting any reply from support@invisionpower.com

Hello,

I'm trying to post here because my invision hosted forum has been down for over a week now and every attempt to request help from support@invisionpower.com is not being answered. What method am I supposed to use to get my forum back up and running? This is far too long with no response/help to get my forum up and running again.

• Management

Hi Jack, I've just checked and we first replied on April 6th, 17th and today. I presume you're not getting our replies?

The issue is with SSL verification.

I've just send you a PM with the details Marc supplied in the ticket.

Hello Matt, 

I saw the first reply when I emailed from my gmail account that said I need to send the support request from the registered email. But I have not received any replies since asking for request from the registered email.

Something must be broken with the email dns settings or something.

Sorry, what we have on file for your email address is not a Gmail account. If you want to always send/receive from that Gmail account, if your current email is having issues sending, you can update the email on file to do so. Anything that is not associated with a ticket or a Cloud account will get rejected from our support mailbox.