What is "Fetching info" that shows on photos in pages app articles?

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There isnt anything on the pages app that does this by default. I suspect this is custom templates there on your articles you are using?

I turned off all third-party resources. However, this "fetching info" still shows on photos posted on the IPS Pages articles. Can you check as this could be a BUG.

1 hour ago, teraßyte said:

That text usually appears on attached images or files when the JS is retrieving the downloads count and size.

Do you know if the JS "retrieving the downloads count and size" is an IPS feature?

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There isnt anything on the pages app that does this by default. I suspect this is custom templates there on your articles you are using?

See here. I'm running IPS 4.7.9 beta-1.

Maybe it's a bug as didn't have this issue before I update. Can you check

Could contain: Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Text, Chart, Plot

Edited by beats23

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Ah, what you are seeing there is just the lazy loader as you are scrolling down the page, as its loading

No, the "fetching info" shows when the mouse hovers over any photos, even when the photo is fully loaded. Can you check again?

image.thumb.png.19f6ee43a24393af2b975786

22 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you seeing this on a default theme there, as Im not able to replicate this at all on my end. I can see it on yours when I scroll down the page, but it does look to be because Im hovering in the middle of the page while scrolling, so indeed Im over the images. 

Yes, it shows on the default theme with all apps and plugins disabled.