Facebook Login

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook Login works, however, one user (who has mentioned it's fine on his phone) as told me that his Mac laptop won't allow him to login using the Facebook login button.

He sent me a short video where it says the feature is unavailable after pressing it.

Is there anything known about this?

I can login fine with Windows 10, I don't see why Mac would be different.

14 hours ago, Joey_M said:

Facebook Login works, however, one user (who has mentioned it's fine on his phone) as told me that his Mac laptop won't allow him to login using the Facebook login button.

He sent me a short video where it says the feature is unavailable after pressing it.

Is there anything known about this?

I can login fine with Windows 10, I don't see why Mac would be different.

Is this coming up on our software login or on Facebook? Are they logged into the same account on Facebook? 

It's after, the message is Facebook itself. I believe they're signed in, I'll need to double-check that.

This is the full message:

Feature unavailable

Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app as we are updating additional details for this app. Please try again later.

Same user showed me them logging in via their phone after, I also immediately checked if I could sign in on my Windows laptop and my Android phone which I could.

1 hour ago, Joey_M said:

It's after, the message is Facebook itself. I believe they're signed in, I'll need to double-check that.

This is the full message:

Same user showed me them logging in via their phone after, I also immediately checked if I could sign in on my Windows laptop and my Android phone which I could.

Might be something wrong with just Facebook at the time. There really shouldn’t be a difference between this all.