v4.7.5 Has issue with new members account.

I checked the admin logs, and you have not logged in to check the issue I am having.
Can you log to my website and check the issue I am having regarding not being able to install any plugin from the marketplace and my registration page is not working.

17 minutes ago, beats23 said:

What do you mean by permissions and the software being able to write? 

Which folder need permission?

My website was working fine 100% all these issues I now have started after I update to IPS 4.7.5.

I have not made any changes on my hosting server.

I cannot afford your cloud plan at the moment so self hosting is my only option.

When I turn off all apps, plugin, and theme I am still not able to install nor update any resources from the marketplace. So I don't think the issue I am having has to do with resource I have installed.

I understand what you are saying there, I am simply informing you of the facts relating to the error you are experiencing. You have an issue whereby the system cannot write an item to your disk (as stated in the message you posted). The general cause of this would be permissions, or the files still remaining on disk (usually with a different user)

7 minutes ago, beats23 said:

I checked the admin logs, and you have not logged in to check the issue I am having.
Can you log to my website and check the issue I am having regarding not being able to install any plugin from the marketplace and my registration page is not working.

I would suggest double checking this, as I just informed you how how many items you had installed, which I got from your admin CP that I was logged into.

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I understand what you are saying there, I am simply informing you of the facts relating to the error you are experiencing. You have an issue whereby the system cannot write an item to your disk (as stated in the message you posted). The general cause of this would be permissions, or the files still remaining on disk (usually with a different user)

Can you tell me. Permission of what. I don't understand what you're saying. How do I give permission?

17 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Can you tell me. Permission of what. I don't understand what you're saying. How do I give permission?

What are your permissions set to for the forum files and folders?

1 hour ago, beats23 said:

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $form follows optional parameter $postBeforeRegister in /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:70 Stack trace: #0

This error here, when declaring a function or a method, adding a required parameter after optional parameters is deprecated since PHP 8.0.

1 hour ago, Miss_B said:

What are your permissions set to for the forum files and folders?

The folder permission is set to 755 and 777

Could contain: Page, Text

1 hour ago, Miss_B said:

This error here, when declaring a function or a method, adding a required parameter after optional parameters is deprecated since PHP 8.0.

What do you mean?