v4.7.5 Has issue with new members account.

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please be advised I have moved this back to a ticket to further investigate. Please watch your email for further correspondence.

Can you also note in the ticket about this error I receive when I activate my theme. My theme was working fine before I update to IPS 4.7.5

Then error I receive 

[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just now, beats23 said:

Can you also note in the ticket about this error I receive when I activate my theme. My theme was working fine before I update to IPS 4.7.5

Then error I receive 

[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You would need to resolve any theme issues with your theme's author. Custom themes would be outside our scope of support.

35 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please be sure to check your emails for responses from tickets. This was replied to 🙂

Hi I am still getting this error when using default IPS theme 

[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

Just now, beats23 said:

Hi I am still getting this error when using default IPS theme 

[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

Please ensure that all third party applications and plugins are disabled and you are using an unmodified theme. I did not see this when running recovery mode last so please ensure these have been properly disabled and cache has been cleared. 

Also this was turned on by IPS support how do I turn it off?

Public Display of PHP Errors Enabled

Your server is set to display PHP errors. This is not recommended for production environments as it may cause sensitive information to be publicly disclosed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to set the display_errors PHP setting to Off.

1 hour ago, beats23 said:

My website is now working and back online. Thanks 

I still have 1 critical warning in ACP, should I just ignore it? See photo

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

Yes, you can ignore this. I applied that change to your site for your latest issue, so that file will report as modified.

1 hour ago, beats23 said:

Also this was turned on by IPS support how do I turn it off?

Public Display of PHP Errors Enabled

Your server is set to display PHP errors. This is not recommended for production environments as it may cause sensitive information to be publicly disclosed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to set the display_errors PHP setting to Off.

As far as I can tell, our team never set this - I'm happy to confirm in your ticket, if you wish, but this is typically controlled by the server.

I now have this issue. Can you check for me?

Locked Task: dailyStreamSubscriptions

One of the routine maintenance tasks which run in the background has failed several times, which may indicate a configuration issue.

• Application/Plugin
    System
  • Task
    dailyStreamSubscriptions
  • Last Run
    3 hours ago

You should check the logs for any indication of the issue or attempt to run it manually. If the task does not run successfully and you require further assistance, please contact support.

Edited by beats23

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Have you just switched to PHP 8? If so, have you ensured you have switched any cron you have running to also use that PHP version?

Hi, it was always set to PHP 8.0. I don't have any cron active, it's configured to Run Automatically with Traffic (Default).

I'm also getting this error with the who's online widget when using IPS default theme.

• [[Template core/front/widgets/whosOnline is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 hours ago, beats23 said:

I'm also getting this error with the who's online widget when using IPS default theme.

• [[Template core/front/widgets/whosOnline is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you disabled everything to test this one? I ask as you gave quite a lot of errors showing at the moment in your system logs relating to 3rd party items

Hello, I now have an urgent issue that needs to be looked into, as my registration page is not working.

I will use this free plugin, "Xmas Lights" to demonstrate the issue.

When I try to install any plugin in the APC marketplace, the installation does not fully complete and ends with the red error

"Sorry, you do not have permission for that!

1S111/1 file_put_contents(/home/customer/www/MY_WESITE.COM/public_html/plugins/xmaslights/dev/setup/10000.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory"

The plugin will show up in the APC plugin list, however it states "Custom" and doesn't have the marketplace link beside it.

Could contain: Text, Pc, Electronics, Computer

This issue now causes my website registration page to display these PHP errors.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $form follows optional parameter $postBeforeRegister in /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Required parame...', '/home/customer/...', 70) #1 /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): eval() #2 /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(893): IPS\IPS::monkeyPatch('IPS\\core\\module...', 'register', '') #3 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\module...') #4 /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(142): class_exists('IPS\\core\\module...') #5 /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #6 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY_WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code on line 70

Can you log to my website and then try to install the free "Xmas Lights plugin" you will see the issue I am having. Can you check this ASAP as no one can register on my website due to this issue.

The issue you have there is related to permissions and the software being able to write. You would need to address that in order to correct the problems you are having with installation. You would need to remove that item if its causing you problems due ot the original installation error.

Most of your issues here appear to have been related to your hosting environment unfortunately. I would ask, have you considered cloud hosting where you would not have to deal with any of the server side of things? I feel it may benefit you, given what I have been reading recently.

Also make sure when you uninstall that item, it doesnt still exist on your file system. I suspect it may be

It is worth noting here, you currently have 97 third party items on your system. It would be well worth your while going through these thoroughly and evaluating if you actually need some of them. The more you have, the more likely you are to have issues. This and the issues with your server environment are a recipe for issues unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The issue you have there is related to permissions and the software being able to write. You would need to address that in order to correct the problems you are having with installation. You would need to remove that item if its causing you problems due ot the original installation error.

Most of your issues here appear to have been related to your hosting environment unfortunately. I would ask, have you considered cloud hosting where you would not have to deal with any of the server side of things? I feel it may benefit you, given what I have been reading recently.

What do you mean by permissions and the software being able to write? 

Which folder need permission?

My website was working fine 100% all these issues I now have started after I update to IPS 4.7.5.

I have not made any changes on my hosting server.

I cannot afford your cloud plan at the moment so self hosting is my only option.

When I turn off all apps, plugin, and theme I am still not able to install nor update any resources from the marketplace. So I don't think the issue I am having has to do with resource I have installed.

Edited by beats23