v4.7.5 Has issue with new members account.

Just now, Jim M said:

Was anything changed? While I am seeing this error again now and have moved this to a ticket, something seems to be putting into memory large amounts of data here which shouldn't be happening natively. Please watch your email for further correspondence.

Can you look and fix ASAP as my site is now offline due to that issue.

Regards

14 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Can you look and fix ASAP as my site is now offline due to that issue.

Regards

As mentioned, this has been moved for a ticket so we can investigate this more. Unfortunately, I can’t provide an ETA of when it will be resolved but our team works on offline issues as fast as they can. 

12 hours ago, Jim M said:

As mentioned, this has been moved for a ticket so we can investigate this more. Unfortunately, I can’t provide an ETA of when it will be resolved but our team works on offline issues as fast as they can. 

Any update. My site is still down and offline due to this issue. 

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry to see you are still waiting there. I will see if I can get this expedited for you

Hi I'm still having issues My website front page shows these PHP error. This is very frustrating as my website has been offline for 19 hours and counting. Help!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Lang::recordWord() in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Databases.php:904 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(852): IPS\cms\_Databases->recordWord(1) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/database/index.php(142): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_MY-SITE_Frontpage_Featured->index(Object(IPS\cms\Databases), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Array) #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/database/index.php(51): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_index->view() #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_index->manage() #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(343): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(128): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run() #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1289): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render() #7 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2269): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets() #8 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(116): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output() #9 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view() #10 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage() #11 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #12 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute() #13 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #14 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Databases.php on line 904

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $table follows optional parameter $columns in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:22 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Required parame...', '/home/customer/...', 22) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): eval() #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(893): IPS\IPS::monkeyPatch('IPS', 'Db', '') #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(92): IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Db') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(108): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->loadIntoMemory(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(162): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->get('settings') #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/AbstractData.php(126): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->exists('settings') #7 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store.php(303): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__isset('settings') #8 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(167): IPS\Data\_Store->__isset('settings') #9 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(122): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb() #10 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(243): IPS\_Settings->__get('clickjackpreven...') #11 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(96): IPS\_Output->__construct() #12 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(57): IPS\_Output::i() #13 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init() #14 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #15 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code on line 22

Fatal error: During inheritance of Iterator: Uncaught ErrorException: Return type of IPS\Patterns\_Singleton::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Patterns/Singleton.php:117 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Patterns/Singleton.php(23): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Return type of ...', '/home/customer/...', 117) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(749): require_once('/home/customer/...') #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(23): IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Patterns\\Si...') #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(749): require_once('/home/customer/...') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(39): IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Settings') #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #7 {main} in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Patterns/Singleton.php on line 23

Edited by beats23

2 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Lots of errors caused by misconfiguration of your server and not the software itself.

It's defiantly not the server. My website was working fine 100% until I updated my site to IPS 4.7.5

Edited by beats23

Your issue was fixed, and your community was working earlier today. You were also getting a lot of errors logged from a plethora of third-party things, likely some of them need updating.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $table follows optional parameter $columns in

This is a third party issue.

As noted, the reason it took us longer than usual to identify the issue was due to a server-side cache (that still appears to be active) that's caching all error responses, so even after the underlying error goes away, the error is still displayed to the end-user.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Lang::recordWord() 

This suggests a hook file is missing or not being loaded, you could disable and re-enable the Pages application to rewrite the hooks file and see if that fixes it.

It does look like you've switched to PHP 8.1 after the above issue occurred (not sure why), I would suggest switching back to PHP 8.0 and then toggling the application to rewrite the hooks.

11 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Your issue was fixed, and your community was working earlier today. You were also getting a lot of errors logged from a plethora of third-party things, likely some of them need updating.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $table follows optional parameter $columns in

This is a third party issue.

As noted, the reason it took us longer than usual to identify the issue was due to a server-side cache (that still appears to be active) that's caching all error responses, so even after the underlying error goes away, the error is still displayed to the end-user.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Lang::recordWord() 

This suggests a hook file is missing or not being loaded, you could disable and re-enable the Pages application to rewrite the hooks file and see if that fixes it.

It does look like you've switched to PHP 8.1 after the above issue occurred (not sure why), I would suggest switching back to PHP 8.0 and then toggling the application to rewrite the hooks.

I switch to php 81 as the site would not load. It's back on php 8.0 I do not have access to front nor ACP. I have not made any changes other than activate some plugins. Can you check again as the site now shows these error for both app and front end.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $table follows optional parameter $columns in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:22 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Required parame...', '/home/customer/...', 22) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): eval() #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(893): IPS\IPS::monkeyPatch('IPS', 'Db', '') #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(92): IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Db') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(108): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->loadIntoMemory(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(162): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->get('settings') #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/AbstractData.php(126): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->exists('settings') #7 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store.php(303): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__isset('settings') #8 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(167): IPS\Data\_Store->__isset('settings') #9 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(152): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb() #10 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(39): IPS\_Settings->__isset('setup_in_progre...') #11 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #12 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #13 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code on line 22

5 minutes ago, beats23 said:

I switch to php 81 as the site would not load. It's back on php 8.0 I do not have access to front nor ACP. I have not made any changes other than activate some plugins. Can you check again as the site now shows these error for both app and front end.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $table follows optional parameter $columns in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:22 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Required parame...', '/home/customer/...', 22) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): eval() #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(893): IPS\IPS::monkeyPatch('IPS', 'Db', '') #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(92): IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Db') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(108): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->loadIntoMemory(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store/Database.php(162): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->get('settings') #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/AbstractData.php(126): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->exists('settings') #7 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Data/Store.php(303): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__isset('settings') #8 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(167): IPS\Data\_Store->__isset('settings') #9 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Settings/Settings.php(152): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb() #10 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(39): IPS\_Settings->__isset('setup_in_progre...') #11 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #12 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #13 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code on line 22

As my colleague mentioned, that is from the plethora of third party addons which you have installed. You would need to disable those to have your community online again.

Just now, Jim M said:

As my colleague mentioned, that is from the plethora of third party addons which you have installed. You would need to disable those to have your community online again.

I cannot login to ACP nor front page. I rename the plugin folder and the issue is still there. 

What next?

recovery mode does not work.

1 minute ago, beats23 said:

I cannot login to ACP nor front page. I rename the plugin folder and the issue is still there. 

What next?

When I cannot login to the ACP, I use Recovery Mode to help disable all third party resources.

If you don't already have a constants.php file, you'll create it and add it to your IPB root folder (where your conf_global.php is at).  When you login to the ACP, you should see a message about things being disabled for you.  Once complete, you'll remove the constants.php file (or the variable you added to it).  Hopefully at that point, you'll have access once again to the ACP.  

Recovery mode does not work I get the same PHP error when constant is set to recovery mode.

11 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Recovery mode does not work I get the same PHP error when constant is set to recovery mode.

Your server is still caching these error responses, so even after setting the constant you're still seeing the cached error.

Could contain: Page, Text

6 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Your server is still caching these responses, so even after setting the constant you're still seeing the cached error.

Could contain: Page, Text

I remove cloud flare cache from my website. The site has no cacheing but still I have the same error.

Can you check now?

Out of curiosity...  how did you disable Cloudflare?  Did you turn on development mode, or did you bypass Cloudflare entirely?  If just turning development mode on is not helping, you can fully bypass Cloudflare by editing your DNS zone and disabling Cloudflare there. 

Could contain: Text

Uncheck the box so that it looks like:

Could contain: Text

That would fully bypass Cloudflare and send the request to origin without going through CF at all.  

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

x-proxy-cache header is still present on your community. This may be coming from your server. You would need to engage your hosting provider if you are unsure.

Cache is full off and my website is still showing those error codes.

Can you log to my website and check?

Could contain: Page, Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics, Monitor, Screen

I enabled recovery mode for you and now your site is back online. Please do not enable third party applications and plugins that are not compatible with this release or PHP 8. If you do, please utilize recovery mode to disable all of them again as we have established here that it functions once your caching has been disabled.

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I enabled recovery mode for you and now your site is back online. Please do not enable third party applications and plugins that are not compatible with this release or PHP 8. If you do, please utilize recovery mode to disable all of them again as we have established here that it functions once your caching has been disabled.

Thanks. Now I get this error, and it seems the css codes for my theme is not loading. Can you check for me?

[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

I go to recovery mode when I try to continue the patch update I get this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined array key "id" in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:2674 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(2674): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Undefined array...', '/home/customer/...', 2674) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1691): IPS\_Db->updateDefinitionIndexLengths(Array) #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1661): IPS\_Db->_createTableQuery(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/confirm.php(41): IPS\_Db->createTable(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_confirm->manage() #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(220): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/admin/upgrade/index.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run() #7 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 2674

I now getting this php error.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined array key "id" in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:2674 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(2674): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Undefined array...', '/home/customer/...', 2674) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1691): IPS\_Db->updateDefinitionIndexLengths(Array) #2 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1661): IPS\_Db->_createTableQuery(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/confirm.php(41): IPS\_Db->createTable(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_confirm->manage() #5 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(220): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #6 /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/admin/upgrade/index.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run() #7 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-SITE.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 2674

13 minutes ago, beats23 said:

I now getting this php error.

The patch was already applied from our team to your community. Could you please clarify if anything else was attempted?