PHP8 Incompatible Customizations

Dangerous PHP Functions Enabled

Some functions are enabled on your server which have the potential to cause serious damage to your community or server. If you are in a shared hosting environment, some of these functions may bypass the restrictions which prevent one account on the server affecting another. Their presence also increases the amount of damage that could be caused if your AdminCP is compromised.

Since Invision Community, and most other web applications do not use these functions, we recommend disabling them on your server, at least within the directory that your community is installed in. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to be added to the disable_functions PHP setting.

I am getting this warning message...what to do?

Your server does not meet our recommendations. This may prevent you from upgrading to future versions of Invision Community.

• You are running PHP version 7.4.30. While this version is compatible, future releases of our software will require version 8.0.0 or above. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for an upgrade.
  • You do not have the Zip PHP extension loaded. Without this PHP extension, you will not be able to install CKEditor plugins or use the automatic upgrader in the AdminCP. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator for assistance installing this extension.
  • You have one or more InnoDB tables that are using the `Compact` row format. This may limit the amount of data that can be stored within the table. We recommend changing it to 'Dynamic'. If you are not sure how to do this, you should contact your hosting provider or system administrator for assistance.

Please resolve these issues.

1 hour ago, Nitin Sanker said:

Thanks for your Response,

see in my app i am unable to see how many bootcamps ,jobs, events etc are not showing and i am getting this error. plz help me in this 

Could contain: Document, Text, Page, File

This is a problem with your third-party "Club Enhancements" application, you will either need to disable it or update it if a new version is available that fixes this issue.

50 minutes ago, Nitin Sanker said:

Dangerous PHP Functions Enabled

Some functions are enabled on your server which have the potential to cause serious damage to your community or server. If you are in a shared hosting environment, some of these functions may bypass the restrictions which prevent one account on the server affecting another. Their presence also increases the amount of damage that could be caused if your AdminCP is compromised.

Since Invision Community, and most other web applications do not use these functions, we recommend disabling them on your server, at least within the directory that your community is installed in. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to be added to the disable_functions PHP setting.

I am getting this warning message...what to do?

Your server does not meet our recommendations. This may prevent you from upgrading to future versions of Invision Community.

• You are running PHP version 7.4.30. While this version is compatible, future releases of our software will require version 8.0.0 or above. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for an upgrade.
  • You do not have the Zip PHP extension loaded. Without this PHP extension, you will not be able to install CKEditor plugins or use the automatic upgrader in the AdminCP. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator for assistance installing this extension.
  • You have one or more InnoDB tables that are using the `Compact` row format. This may limit the amount of data that can be stored within the table. We recommend changing it to 'Dynamic'. If you are not sure how to do this, you should contact your hosting provider or system administrator for assistance.

Please resolve these issues.

All of these issues are something you will need to talk to your web host about since they relate to your server configuration.