Error Installing Blogs - Forum Inaccessible

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

I just purchased and tried to install the Blogs application.

Now my website (https://www.thetarotforum.com) is throwing the following errors:

[[Template core/front/global/quickSearch is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Error: Class "IPS\blog\extensions\core\ContentRouter\Blog" not found (0)
#0 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(308): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, true)
#1 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(2703): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, NULL, NULL, true)
#2 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/core/sources/Stream/Stream.php(370): IPS\_Content::routedClasses(true, false, true)
#3 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(729): IPS\core\_Stream->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), 'Text', false)
#4 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(166): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->_buildForm(Object(IPS\core\Stream))
#5 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#6 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#8 /home/thetaro2/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

DISREGARD, I fixed it!

Edited by LittleFang

Just now, Daniel F said:

Have you uploaded all the files correct? It seems that the applications/blog/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Blog.php file is either missing on your system, or that it wasn't uploaded completely. 

It was definitely that. I didn't realize all the FTP files weren't finished. I'm a derp 🙂 Thank you!