Missing Articles in RSS Feed

I set up an RSS feed, and am having issues with missing articles in my Pages app. I fully understand the settings--I've selected "Articles" under the "Content" setting, under "Categories" I've checked ALL, and content posted by everyone, yet around 1/3 of the articles do not show up in the RSS feed.

I've also tried selected every category manually to see if anything is different, but there are still 1/3 that are missing.

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks for reminding me of that possibility, but this isn't the case. Here is the RSS feed, which is now set to ALL categories:

https://www.celiac.com/rss/7-celiaccom-disease-gluten-free-diet-support-since-1995-articles.xml/

If you compare to the live articles on the home page you will notice that quite a few are missing. Note that there are a few pinned articles that have publish dates not in chron order, but after those all are in chron order, but don't match up with the RSS feed:

https://www.celiac.com/

Could you please check to ensure that we have access to your ACP? I'd like to review settings here in what is being used as settings for the RSS feed and investigate other settings within Pages.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

We would need access as a whole so we can investigate. At this point we are unsure what to suggest, but often once we get in there the issue either becomes obvious (we can tell you what it was) or becomes an obvious issue (needs escalataion). Please ensure all access details are up to date, uncluding ACP and FTP in case of escalation