Upgrade

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

1 hour ago, BIgnat said:

Btw, I've just paid for the renew, but the email support isn't active. Did I miss something and there's no support through tickets anymore?

There is no longer support through email any longer, outside of the first 30 days of self-license purchase. You should have received an email about this last year. While there is no email support, you found our fully staffed support forum where the same, exact support will take place 🙂 . It is merely just a change in where support is started, not a change in benefits as technicians still have the opportunity to securely see your access details in the Client Area and, if required, escalate a ticket to our developers for further investigation.

We noticed that a large majority of questions coming were very common and often, not relating to the core software so adding these to a common area which can be searched would help clients receive a faster answer to their question/issue. Additionally, there is the benefit of other clients with similar issues helping resolve your issue too.

With that said:

1 hour ago, BIgnat said:

Could contain: Text, Page

This error would indicate that your database is missing the table mentioned and a full restore would need to take place from when it existed. If intentionally deleted all Pages tables from your database, you would need to restore and uninstall the application as it was not properly uninstalled.

19 minutes ago, Jim M said:

your database is missing the table mentioned and a full restore would need to take place from when it existed.

I've checked a few previous installations before post here, it seems like I never had this table. I've bought Pages recently, but I didn't delete the app.

What should I do to fix the issue?

Edited by BIgnat

You can try starting the upgrade over and omitting Pages if you've never had it installed. Then we can investigate afterwards what may have happened. However, at this point in the upgrade, the system is looking for something which is installed that is not in the database.

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You can try starting the upgrade over and omitting Pages if you've never had it installed. Then we can investigate afterwards what may have happened. However, at this point in the upgrade, the system is looking for something which is installed that is not in the database.

I mean that I bought and installed Pages a few months ago. So, that's the first upgrade since I've got Pages. I had no issues upgrading my board in the past.

Edited by BIgnat

• Solution
2 minutes ago, BIgnat said:

I mean that I've bought and installed Pages a few months ago. So, that's the first upgrade since I've got Pages.

I am not quite sure what you mean. The two solutions to move forward are:

1. You restore your database to when these tables existed.
  2. You restore your database to the backup taken just before your upgrade attempt here and then try the upgrade again but do not check the checkbox for Pages during the upgrader. Then once everything has upgraded, uninstall Pages (and re-install if you plan to utilize) or let us know if you have any issues with doing any of that.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

I am not quite sure what you mean. The two solutions to move forward are:

1. You restore your database to when these tables existed.
  2. You restore your database to the backup taken just before your upgrade attempt here and then try the upgrade again but do not check the checkbox for Pages during the upgrader. Then once everything has upgraded, uninstall Pages (and re-install if you plan to utilize) or let us know if you have any issues with doing any of that.

It helped. I restored the database, then updated the board without updating Pages, and then uninstalled Pages.
The question is, how can I install it back? 🙂 Pages didn't appear in the bottom app's list.

Could contain: Page, Text, Paper

Edited by BIgnat