my forum problem

Hello my forum was hacked so decided to re-installation of my server and installed old backup file the last year but put the IPS newest version in it.

now I can't login to admin panel anymore, I don't know why its giving me error.

how I can login to admin panel?

somebody could help me about it?

when I try to login

its give error

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7 minutes ago, Ben Philp said:

Hello my forum was hacked so decided to re-installation of my server and installed old backup file the last year but put the IPS newest version in it.

When you uploaded the new version, did you run the upgrader to bring the database up to date with the forum files?

2 minutes ago, Ben Philp said:

could you tell me how to run this upgrader?

/admin/upgrade  is the location of the upgrader. You will want to add your base URL for your installation before that. Of course if you have a custom admin directory you will need to replace admin with that. 

13 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

It sounds like you havent actually uploaded the latest files, or the backup you restored is already on the latest release. Upload a fresh set of files from your client area first of all, and then try the upgrader again

could you please fix my problem? I was trying to solve it since last 24 hours.

should I send you server details in pm?

I installed new version from client area. i don't have any other version

If you did not do a full restore and still having this issue, you may wish to disable third party add-ones using recovery mode:

If that does not help, please provide us access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

If you did not do a full restore and still having this issue, you may wish to disable third party add-ones using recovery mode:

If that does not help, please provide us access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

hello thank you

I have shared the details please check it.