How to restore to v4.6.xx?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I've some apps that not runs in v4.7 so I need to restore to latest 4.6.x version. How I can do it?

In other way, how can I test in cloud system if all apps and plugins are compatible before update to the latest version? For exemple I can create a duplicate wordpress setup and I can test all plugins. In IPS it is posible?

If you're hosted in CIC, there is not a separate "sandbox" or "development" instance.  You would need to purchase a new instance OR have a self-hosted license that you use for testing purposes.  

Regarding restoring...  an IPS member will have to help with that.  Remember you're going to lose all content (topics, posts, new user registrations, etc) from whatever time the last backup was until the time it's actually restored.  

9 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

If you're hosted in CIC, there is not a separate "sandbox" or "development" instance.  You would need to purchase a new instance OR have a self-hosted license that you use for testing purposes.  

Regarding restoring...  an IPS member will have to help with that.  Remember you're going to lose all content (topics, posts, new user registrations, etc) from whatever time the last backup was until the time it's actually restored.  

OMG! Awesome. With each update, third-party applications stop working. There is much to improve here, since this means blocking our businesses.

Thanks for the recomendation, for me is better lost the latest 24h posts than all user guide pages created by FX Pages during months of job.

Edited by Lindor

• Solution
14 hours ago, Lindor said:

OMG! Awesome. With each update, third-party applications stop working. There is much to improve here, since this means blocking our businesses.

The answer to this would be not to upgrade until the authors update those applications to be compatible with the version you are upgrading to. What you have done here is upgraded on the same day as release, so the authors of your 3rd party items have had no time to check compatibility and release updates.

I see you managed to get that sorted and no longer need a restore. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with