1 minute ago, Mark H said:

What doesn't show up for you?

The menu choice itself in the "Moderation Actions" dropdown, the popup itself not showing, or it shows but is empty?

Who marked as Solution.

You can see in this image neither item in the Moderation history is from the Author, and neither of those are Mods.  The post is Marked as Solved, I can't see by whom.

27784237-348574fbd685528fa614d3d5a1f8c5cd.png?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJSCJQ2NM3XLFPVKA%2F20220526%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220526T200303Z&X-Amz-Expires=28800&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=155f80ccca1b69c24d7a3c33dcafe4a407c9c70bc8638f3ce4ece62b39b2fdff

Yes, you do need to also be a Moderator.  (Admin permissions are for actions taken in the ACP, Moderator permissions are for all front end actions.) Add either your individual account, or your Group, on that ACP page I referenced, as "Unrestricted".

5 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Yes, you do need to also be a Moderator.  (Admin permissions are for actions taken in the ACP, Moderator permissions are for all front end actions.) Add either your individual account, or your Group, on that ACP page I referenced, as "Unrestricted".

I'm in the domestique group.  I had unrestricted access.

Could contain: Text, Page, Word

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Here's a newly "Solved" thread.

I can't see anything.

Could contain: Text

While you most certainly have a setting off somewhere, until you get it sorted, in the ACP, you could have a look at the Moderator Logs and see who did it there.

1 hour ago, My Sharona said:

While you most certainly have a setting off somewhere, until you get it sorted, in the ACP, you could have a look at the Moderator Logs and see who did it there.

Hmm, I don't see it as an option there either.

@Mark H, can you move this over to the Help section?

Thanks

20 hours ago, Mark H said:

Before we move this, can you please confirm that you have tested with all 3rd-party items disabled? (Including any custom Theme).

I used the support tool to disable everything.

It's acting very odd.  I tested it with test posts I made, and it seemed to be working.

With a different post, I asked a regular member to mark a post as solved, and it shows as solved AND that I marked it and removed it as solved.  I did neither of those.

https://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/topic/138334-are-you-in-a-cult/