Anyone around to do email support?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I'm on the support list of a CIC client, the Client Area support button clearly states support request must come from my email address, your system bounces it telling me "lol no. You are self-hosted""

If you see these bounces internally just grab it and go, otherwise point me in a direction. The actual site problem should be an easy fix (CMS block will not open for editing - clearly exists and is working - I'd poke it with the SQL tool but... you know...)

• Solution

Please have the Cloud client ensure you are on their Cloud package as an alternate who can submit support replies. Unfortunately, often is the case there are multiple packages, and permissions incorrectly set which would trigger our bounce back and the ticket to be deleted. (I was actually just helping where the individual was set on their self-hosted license and the same thing happened).

However, if they have you as an alternate, you should be able to login to the Client Area to submit the ticket. If you do not have that option, setup was not done correctly and need to be adjusted. Please have the client contact us if any questions.