Fluid View

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

I have enabled new Fluid View:

image.thumb.png.e20f8852813ee21f6c10dce5a722176c.png

Now after enabling when I click on Entertainment, I get below view - which confuses users, hey no topics. Shouldn't it combine and show all topics by date added or updated? All the categories, needs to be enabled by default. 

image.thumb.png.584885e22f06165caa05d71c2d4901be.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 4:38 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

When none are selected on the right, it should show all. Are the other forums there also selected to be fluid view?

Yes. I disabled it all because it didn't work as expected. Somehow didn't receive reply notification. 

9 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Yes. I disabled it all because it didn't work as expected. Somehow didn't receive reply notification. 

Could I confirm that the theme you're using is compatible with this functionality?

Also, are you happy for us to enable this to test on your installation? When I enable this on a test installation with 1 forum, it's sub-forms' topics show up without having to click them in the fluid forum selector so I would like to test this on your community's installation.

5 hours ago, Jim M said:

Could I confirm that the theme you're using is compatible with this functionality?

Also, are you happy for us to enable this to test on your installation? When I enable this on a test installation with 1 forum, it's sub-forms' topics show up without having to click them in the fluid forum selector so I would like to test this on your community's installation.

Sure go ahead. 

This looks like it may have been a caching issue. After disabling everything to test on your system, it was working. But on reenabling, its still working. This would lead me to believe cache clearing has resolved the problem in this instance. Please take a look and let us know 🙂 

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This looks like it may have been a caching issue. After disabling everything to test on your system, it was working. But on reenabling, its still working. This would lead me to believe cache clearing has resolved the problem in this instance. Please take a look and let us know 🙂 

No not really. I think when you disabled everything - donation and chatbox wasn't working after you enabled all back. 

I still see an issue:  I am guessing, you enabled or testing in entertainment ?? For me the issue still remains - I see it's enabled in entertainment but I don't see any active topics, even though right side, all is selected. 

Please share - what you did and where you modified. I trust you and hence I agreed to do modifications but at least, please let me know of what you modified. Thanks.

Could contain: Text

Edited by AlexJ