Can't connect to Marketplace in ACP

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

I only get the following message:

There was an error authenticating with the Marketplace. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.
Our Marketplace server received an unexpected response from your community. Please ensure your community is up to date and web accessible (localhost installations are not supported) and contact technical support if the issue persists. (server_error)
My community is up to date and web accessible.

• Solution
41 minutes ago, Hatsu said:

I only get the following message:

There was an error authenticating with the Marketplace. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.
Our Marketplace server received an unexpected response from your community. Please ensure your community is up to date and web accessible (localhost installations are not supported) and contact technical support if the issue persists. (server_error)
My community is up to date and web accessible.

Hi,

We're seeing an SSL error when trying to connect to your community, this is due to your server not supporting TLS 1.2 (it only supports TLS 1.3). Typically, servers should support a minimum of TLS 1.2 in addition to TLS 1.3 for maximum compatibility (older consumer devices may not be able to access your community either).

Your server administrator should be able to assist with this if you're not quite sure what it means.