Database Article

Go to solution Solved by Sonya*,

I have an article posted that google will not index. When I check google console, it tells me that the page is excluded.  There is nothing in my robots.txt file that would block this article (there are others that have been indexed). What would cause this?  Seems that the database items, or articles in this case, would be one of the primary things you would want indexed, right?  I could understand it taking time for google to index it, but in this case there is something excluding it.  Anyone know how to correct this?

Crawled - currently not indexed.. so I guess this means that, for whatever reason, google has decided it doesn't want to index this page with content? I have other material crawled with content that is similar in length, so the fact that google decides this one is excluded is odd.  So, you're saying this has nothing to do with how the Invision code and Invision SEO works?

There is nothing wrong with that. The link has been crawled but not yet included in the index. Those are two different operations and can happen at different times. 

It’s not an error.  It’s just a status. 

There are times that status is even wrong. As Sonya showed, it can be in the search results already even though the console says it’s not. 

As already mentioned, there isnt really anything we can add. If there are issues with google search you really would need to contact them. There is no issue there as far as it can be searched for, and no issues on the software. Your issue seems only to be with the screen you show in your image above. As mentioned by Randy, it seems its simply incorrect