Urgently request for changes in "Agree with cookies" banner

Julia Osipova

Due to the requirements of the regulatory authorities , it became necessary: 1. change the text displayed on the cookies banner. Where can I correct this text? 2. Record in the logs clicking on the "Agree" button on the cookies banner. Is it being written to the log now and where can this log be viewed? 3. On mobile, the cookie banner disappears quickly when scrolling and does not appear anymore. Please fix it urgently. 
Thanks

And additionally: is it possible to make it so that in order to view the content of the site it was necessary to click on consent to cookies? Now this is not necessary, and it is possible that a person has not expressed consent to cookies, but we still put them and this is a violation. Is it possible to demand consent, and not just notify about cookies?

I find this in lang.xml:

<word key="cookies_message" js="0"><![CDATA[We have placed <a href='%s'>cookies</a> on your device to help make this website better. You can <a href='%s'>adjust your cookie settings</a>, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.]]></word>   

So I can change text here. (Answer to question 1).

34 minutes ago, Julia Osipova said:

Is it being written to the log now and where can this log be viewed? 

Saving cookies isn’t tied to the account (like accepting the privacy policy), it is tied to the browser, so it’s not really something to log on the website. The user can check and edit their cookies within the browser if they need to. 

13 minutes ago, opentype said:

Saving cookies isn’t tied to the account (like accepting the privacy policy), it is tied to the browser, so it’s not really something to log on the website. The user can check and edit their cookies within the browser if they need to. 

The regulatory authorities nevertheless make such a requirement . The expression of consent to cookies in the form of clicking on a button must be recorded in the server logs and must be presented at the request of the supervisory authority. This is not my wish, it was demanded by the inspectors from state agencies. They regard failure to comply with this requirement as a violation of the law. If now it is fixed only on the user's side, and is not transmitted to the server, then we ask you to change it. This is a critical requirement, unfortunately.

I understand that it may be a guest. But the verifiers do not require binding to the user profile in this case. The requirement concerns the presence of an entry in the log, i.e., in theory, there is enough date/time and ip_address. Ideally, you can add a session id.

Edited by Julia Osipova