Calendar events gone

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

On 10/22/2021 at 3:05 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you confirm its actually birthdays you are referring to on this one?

On 11/3/2021 at 8:54 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

This has been resolved in the latest 4.6.8 release. Please upgrade to get the latest release, and let us know if you see any further issues.

Just found this topic searching for this issue and I can confirm after updating to 4.6.8 the birthday events are still not displaying on the calendar.

1627800854_Cal.1.thumb.png.df3bd7441246618fd18cbf67c62ace6b.png

When you click on the 86 Birthdays circled in red you receive this.

1300880689_Cal2.thumb.png.bcf7d6663da9c30cdd52566117873786.png

Here is the Calendar settings, it is enabled to show the birthdays.

image.thumb.png.2b765cb09a56d7dfabb825ef3e33e989.png

No sir, nothing. 

Looks exactly like the photo above with all calendars selected.

I have tried the "jump to" also.

I have had different staff members with different levels try, same results as I am getting

Edit to add: Same results on my test forum that I have, test forum is a brand new fresh install, not an upgrade like my primary forum.

Edited by Neil2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 4:10 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This issue has been resolved in 4.6.12, which has just been release. Please let us know if you still have any issues once you have upgraded to that release.

I'm using 4.6.12.1, but I also have a similar issue with a calendar. I have created (since version 4.0.x) a work calendar day for my business, with a link in the main menu - Until recently (I have no idea when) when clicking on the link Work day, the calendar for the day is loaded correctly, but the Events happening today is missing - is not displayed. If I specify a calendar yesterday, everything is OK there, and if I go back to today, the content is already OK.
But loading from the menu only creates an empty day with a date and title, no Events happening today.
Any idea why the Events happening today is not displayed in the calendar day?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

12 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Access data is current