Theme Request

Hello, I am looking for someone to either make or recommend a theme that has categories layouts like the attached image. Each forum for that category is listed. If you click the forum link it opens to the forum. But if you click the categoriy name it will show the forums listed in squares again with last poster. 

The only thing that i really found similar is nulledbb.com which is built on mybb. is this possible?

layout.png

yes thats close. But instead I want the category to be the square and have the forums linked on it. so the category as a whole is the grid. not the individual forums

so category one would have an image. then under the image will list the forums inside its container and then the last poster from what ever forum was done at the time.

If you click the category name it will redirect to that grid style you listed. 

Edited by encrypted
36 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Sounds good! I really want to add this to the LUXERI theme. But with the difference that when the forum category is clicked, a modal opens instead of going to another page. I will definitely work on it!

If you put the forum in grid mode then take a look at a forum with sub forums thats how i want categories and forums handled. does that make sense?

So the attached photo, the category would be gear with forums shelter and barrow. 

I have attached what i want it to be based off of. I do not want a direct copy. but along these lines

301145376_whatiwant.png.b5cd50c4bc8e8fc4b9d7cdde4859300f.png

layout_single.png

4 minutes ago, encrypted said:

If you put the forum in grid mode then take a look at a forum with sub forums thats how i want categories and forums handled. does that make sense?

So the attached photo, the category would be gear with forums shelter and barrow. 

I have attached what i want it to be based off of. I do not want a direct copy. but along these lines

301145376_whatiwant.png.b5cd50c4bc8e8fc4b9d7cdde4859300f.png

layout_single.png

I'll work on it and let you know