Emailing Errors and Help!

Trying to work out with some things. 

sendgrid is setup and text emails are working as it should however bulk emails that I do not use often anyway comes back with an error:

{"message":[{"message":"You have exceeded your messaging limits","field":null,"help":null}]}

Also when emails do get sent, the images are missing... 😞 they are always missing.  Weired part that one of my test emails sent and images did show, now the other times they are not. 

49 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

With the emails missing images, is this always when you are getting those messages?

Always had missing images, like they not showing however when right click to open image in new tab it shows. Test emails from differnt email accounts are the same. Doesn't matter if doing by SMTP/PHP/sendgrid

PS: just seen that my sendgrid account offers only 100 emails/day and was trying to send over 200. However getting the same error messges when using SMTP selected 😞 

3 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

Always had missing images, like they not showing however when right click to open image in new tab it shows. Test emails from differnt email accounts are the same. Doesn't matter if doing by SMTP/PHP/sendgrid

We've seen this happen before when hotlinking protection is enabled on a site. The image request would get blocked since the referrer does not match those allowed in the protection. It would be worth checking to see if you have something like that enabled via .htaccess or cPanel.

2 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

We've seen this happen before when hotlinking protection is enabled on a site. The image request would get blocked since the referrer does not match those allowed in the protection. It would be worth checking to see if you have something like that enabled via .htaccess or cPanel.

I do have hotlinking protection enabled, even if I remove PNG from the block list, Gmail is loading the images yet Outlook isn't. 😞 

Nothing in the Htaccess I can see that would be blocking it...

SOLVED

Turns out that I even forgot that I had cloudflare hotlinking enable 😞 Dopppppppp and so I can disable or allow links. I just disable it as it's an easy option but left hotlinking in the CPanel enable with PNG allowed 🙂 

Works now as it should, happy days. Also did a bulk email test  that got sent to two emails and flying colours with 10/10. Downside that I can't send all 250 or more emails at once on my sendgrid basic account ;( But I'm more focus on emails that work for people to get that allow them to do what they need to do rather then newsletters.