Ticket System? Where did it go...

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

7 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Now we need to open a ticket (topic) here (on forum) and request help to other members. 

That doesn't make any sense... in my Control Panel I just created a ticket -- got no email confirmation -- no way to track it or edit with new info....

IPB... help?  This is pretty confusing to say the least.

4 minutes ago, Fast Lane! said:

That doesn't make any sense... in my Control Panel I just created a ticket -- got no email confirmation -- no way to track it or edit with new info....

IPB... help?  This is pretty confusing to say the least.

Go to admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support&_new=1

image.png.83195f5f3817b2f0fc3e1a45d16db402.png

press the blue botton to open a ticket.

image.png.1c848aa7d119334eebf001a953ccceb7.png

• Solution

Any communication from us will be sent to your email. We did receive your support ticket and you will receive a response via email when we respond back.

I understand things may be a little confusing right now but please bear with us in this change.

You're more than welcome to start any issue with your community here in the Forums and we can transfer it to a ticket if a technician determines it necessary. This will be the eventual flow. 

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Any communication from us will be sent to your email. We did receive your support ticket and you will receive a response via email when we respond back.

I understand things may be a little confusing right now but please bear with us in this change.

You're more than welcome to start any issue with your community here in the Forums and we can transfer it to a ticket if a technician determines it necessary. This will be the eventual flow. 

Thanks Jim.  Appreciate you checking :).  If there was a way to confirm the ticket was submitted via an automated email that would certainly be nice.

Do you happen to have the cost of direct ticket support figured out yet?  It appears to be a premium support add on after our licenses renew.  I'd be interested, depending on the cost.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, Fast Lane! said:

Thanks Jim.  Appreciate you checking :).  If there was a way to confirm the ticket was submitted via an automated email that would certainly be nice.

Do you happen to have the cost of direct ticket support figured out yet?  It appears to be a premium support add on after our licenses renew.  I'd be interested, depending on the cost.  Thanks!

There is already an email sent confirming receipt of a ticket by the system. I can see your ticket relating to email templates if this is what you are referring to?

Priority support adds email support with your license. That includes same-business-day response time and software upgrades performed by us. Priority support is billed at the same rate, annually. This is currently priced at $1250 .

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is already an email sent confirming receipt of a ticket by the system. I can see your ticket relating to email templates if this is what you are referring to?

Priority support adds email support with your license. That includes same-business-day response time and software upgrades performed by us. Priority support is billed at the same rate, annually. This is currently priced at $1250 .

Will the "New support request" button be remaining in the admin panel past Jan 1st? And will that have the same functionality past then?

Have you also considered allowing users to mark forum posts as sensitive or private so only staff can see those?

5 minutes ago, MadMaxMangos said:

Will the "New support request" button be remaining in the admin panel past Jan 1st? And will that have the same functionality past then?

The decision on the ACP support request button is still being decided as there are a few ideas. Once that has been fully decided, we will let you know.

7 minutes ago, MadMaxMangos said:

Have you also considered allowing users to mark forum posts as sensitive or private so only staff can see those?

With anything private in nature we recommend directly reaching out to us on our contact us form. Alternatively, if a support topic naturally starts heading in a direction where something is more private, you can straight up say that and we can transfer it to a ticket. We won't ask for these items (like logs, credentials, etc...) we will transfer it to a ticket.