Subjects not working on profile

Go to solution Solved by opentype,

16 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

You must restore the default theme go to theme menu, and press on the green button + Create New. Pick the Manual Mode > Add a Name then save. I believe this will fix your theme issues. 

I have done like you said…the problem is still there

Edited by Daniel Bugeac

1 minute ago, Daniel Bugeac said:

The problem appears only when i enter in myprofile….

Have you cleared the system cache ? if not go to ACP > Support > On the right side Tools & Diagnostics > Press on Clear system cache and try again on the new them.

1 minute ago, Afrodude said:

Have you cleared the system cache ? if not go to ACP > Support > On the right side Tools & Diagnostics > Press on Clear system cache and try again on the new them.

Yes i did….the problem show of on members profile that have a bigger amount of post to show

2 minutes ago, opentype said:

Check your color settings and everything related to that. My guess is, it’s white links on white background. 

The problem appeara on all of my templates not only on default…and the others templates are black. It did worked 2 days ago…now it appears like this. AND IT ONLY APPEARS ON MY PROFILE, because i have like 10 posts. On another user with 1-2 posts it is working fine

Edited by Daniel Bugeac

3 minutes ago, Daniel Bugeac said:

The problem appeara on all of my templates not only on default…and the others templates are black. It did worked 2 daya ago…now it appears like this

That doesn’t refute anything I said. 

If you set up a test account we could use to login, we could probably give more details, but as you said, it doesn’t happen for guests. 

Yeah as @opentype suggested your HTML is broken - whether this is down to a third party plugin or just something that has gone awry is hard to determine.  Your text is there, just all over the place and it looks like it's all breaking out from the main elements, suggesting that the HTML is broken or your CSS is screwed.  See screenshot below.

image.thumb.png.a7d2e49a4d16df025149a3ad261033de.png

If you have anything in your custom CSS file I would suggest that you copy the contents and then delete them so the file is empty, save it and check again, if all is OK then it's something in the custom CSS file - assuming you have anything in there 🙂