Achievements Rules

I am trying to reward anyone who takes out a yearly subscription from my forum with some points and a badge. However, I have added the rule which doesn't appear to be working. 

Can anyone assist please. Not sure if I am missing something? I have tried without the "Active" part but neither adds points or awards the badge.

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 17.32.20.png

Edited by Pyrotechnic

Honestly for me I having similar issues.  We have folks that have raked up a serious amount of reactions which we have a rule set to give a point for each one, but it is not working at all.  How everything is being calculated seems to me that some items are not being calculated completely.

I can tell you right now the system is only counting specific things to get points.  I want to say the only things that are counting towards points are actions around Comments, Reviews and Topics.  Everything else is not working. So for us Reactions on Gallery, Files, Tutorials, Videos, etc....all are not working.  You could easily see this or test it by going into the ACP and looking at the Manage Points detail for any user, from there it will tell you what points that user is or is not receiving.

We have rebuilt points probably like 10 times testing it and nothing is working.

42 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Log a ticket with support then - if you believe you have found a big, use that system so it gets seen.

Its been logged, wanted to do a little bit more testing before I sent it over.  They will probably get to it on Monday.

On 6/19/2021 at 9:35 PM, HDiddy said:

Its been logged, wanted to do a little bit more testing before I sent it over.  They will probably get to it on Monday.

Did you get a response from logging a ticket on this. Ive just come back to it and its still not working. 😞

I did not see that topic before now. I experienced exactly the same problems and logged a ticket. It should be fixed on next release (4.6.3) coming up next week.

Meanwhile a "rules patch" did appear today, but nothing on subscriptions rules neither regarding reactions appears to be fixed yet.

Edited by Dexter_X

On 6/24/2021 at 4:31 PM, Pyrotechnic said:

Did you get a response from logging a ticket on this. Ive just come back to it and its still not working. 😞

I did but unfortunately I had a slight personal issue occur (house Fire) and yeah this went to the bottom of my priority list.