How remove status updates

bosss
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

44 minutes ago, bfarber said:

I'm not clear - you want a "Recent Status Updates" sidebar block that doesn't show the recent status updates?

I want remove old messages from "recent status update" sidebar block? how?

Edited by bosss

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You will want to go to the status update itself and ensure you're a moderator which can either delete or hide the status update.

Thanks for reply!

Where to go? I am admin - can not do that like admin?

I can hide widget but i want delete all messages from status update.

Edited by bosss

• Solution
4 minutes ago, bosss said:

Thanks for reply!

Where to go? I am admin - can not do that like admin?

I can hide widget but i want delete all messages from status update.

There is no delete all messages button, I'm afraid. To delete a status update, you will need to click the status update and view it. You can do this by clicking the status update in the block or going to the profile of the user who posted it. You can then delete it by clicking "Options" then "Delete" as outlined below in the screenshot.

Moderator permissions control what you can moderate on the front-end of your community, such as here. You will need to ensure your group has correct moderator permissions. Administrator permissions control what you can do in the Admin Control Panel so simply because you have an administrator account does not mean you have moderator permissions. For more on this, you can read the following Guide: https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/staff-and-moderation/creating-administrators-and-moderators-r31/

image.png