How to Change task Maintenance Notifications?

PoC2

In the past few days I've started seeing AdminCP notifications pop up about individual non-running (delayed) maintenance tasks.

They eventually do run, everything seems to be working correctly (using cron), so my question is:

How do I switch off these notifications regarding tasks (or set them to be more tolerant so they don't appear or don't appear as often)?

Many thanks for any advice.

You'll want to open a support request and work to get to the bottom of why the issue exists and resolve it. The notifications are important messages that alert you to something not working as it should.

Do you have your cron set to run once per minute?

Is your web server or MySQL server underpowered, causing long running processes?

Yes Cron.

Server is fine, it's a big metal server, RAID 10 etc. running nothing else. The issue only appeared in the last few days, no changes for a while (as described above).

I may have discovered the issue. We shall see.

cPanel pushed a patch through that fixed the issue (and so also, the failing task notifications). These errors were also occurring with PHP7.4 on our installation (not just < PHP 7.3).

IPS 4.5.4 pushed a lot of changes on our system (dynamic rows, away from MyISAM and more). I suppose for the long term betterment.