Share button location

Okay, quick and dirty again... go to template forums -> topics -> post and search for

{{if \count( $item->commentMultimodActions() ) and !$comment->mapped('first')}}
				<li><span class='ipsCustomInput'>
					<input type="checkbox" name="multimod[{$comment->$idField}]" value="1" data-role="moderation" data-actions="{{if $comment->canSplit()}}split merge{{endif}} {{if $comment->hidden() === -1 AND $comment->canUnhide()}}unhide{{elseif $comment->hidden() === 1 AND $comment->canUnhide()}}approve{{elseif $comment->canHide()}}hide{{endif}} {{if $comment->canDelete()}}delete{{endif}}" data-state='{{if $comment->tableStates()}}{$comment->tableStates()}{{endif}}'>
					<span></span>
				</span></li>
				{{endif}}

ABOVE that add

<li><a href='{$comment->item()->url()}' title='{lang="share_this_post"}' data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-size='narrow' data-ipsDialog-content='#elSharePost_{$comment->$idField}_menu' data-ipsDialog-title="{lang="share_this_post"}" d='elSharePost_{$comment->$idField}' data-role='shareComment'><i class="fa fa-share-alt" aria-hidden="true"></i></a></li>

And there it is

share.thumb.png.9de2f552aa3fee9ab4a45abec41ce5cc.png

I don't have 4.4 anymore, so this is basically the new share post code, I only changed the text with a Font Awesome icon.

• 4 weeks later...

Me too would like to have it back like it used to be before the update.

Now one has to click on "..." , then click on share, then click (again) on the share-link, do a Ctrl-a to select the whole link and finish by doing a Ctrl-c, or select "Copy" with the mouse. 😞

What a job for something that was so simple before: 1 click on the share button and it opened with the link already selected.

But now I'm facing this problem; how to do for someone who has no access to the host's server?

Thanks in advance for a little reply.

4 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

The answer is up above...

9 minutes ago, Eric BXL said:

But now I'm facing this problem; how to do for someone who has no access to the host's server?

I saw that, but it doesn't help me.

Edited by Eric BXL