tomwin

3 minutes ago, Diyhrt said:

Why don’t you start you to @Adriano Faria and let your language file be free

My time (and the time I spent to translate it and I still spend to keep it updated - right now it’s updated to 4.5 with no additional cost for those who purchased it in older versions) costs money.

I’m not here for charity. I have bills to pay like you, I guess. So I’m happy with it.

8 hours ago, Diyhrt said:

You are missing the point here. Wordpress never have to hire any translators. If it was like this I do the translation for free to them if they ask me. I’m sure many other users here like to contribute.

I’m not seeing that. WordPress and Joomla are free and used by millions. It’s a rather different situation than with a proprietary commercial software package like the IPS Community Suite. If IPS makes money with it each installation, unpaid contributions are less likely than with free software. 

8 hours ago, Diyhrt said:

A lot of language I like to download are missing.

What kind of site are you running where you need many languages? The vast majority of communities have one dominant language for the content and so that (and only that) language is really needed for the interface as well. Even if I have users from many areas of the world, I don’t need to and don’t want to provide other languages just for the interface. That only creates a weird language mix on every page.