Customize/Focus ACP Marketplace View

svit

Hi my feedback is regarding the ACP marketplace:

As an admin the key message I would like to be receiving from the ACP Marketplace is to see update on applications I have purchased. (or potentially which I am following) I would appreciate if on the main Marketplace view the purchased apps would be listed with indication which offer updates. (If this function is meant to be currently offered via ACP/Applications, then it would be fine for me, but currently the updates don't seem to be flagged for me there, despite the fact new versions of Apps are announced in the Marketplace)

At the moment, there is no benefit for me from seeing thumbnails of 'popular themes' since as an admin the chance I would be changing theme frequently is low, as an admin my interest is very focused on what my site needs, from this point of view I would prefer to be able to more customize/filter what I see and what not..

13 hours ago, svit said:

As an admin the key message I would like to be receiving from the ACP Marketplace is to see update on applications I have purchased. (or potentially which I am following) I would appreciate if on the main Marketplace view the purchased apps would be listed with indication which offer updates. (If this function is meant to be currently offered via ACP/Applications, then it would be fine for me, but currently the updates don't seem to be flagged for me there, despite the fact new versions of Apps are announced in the Marketplace)

In 4.5 we added the ability for the AdminCP menu 'bubbles' to show if you have any resources that need updates, this shows globally on every page of the AdminCP. The respective applications/themes/plugins/languages listing pages (in the software, not the Marketplace) show if the Marketplace resources have updates available.

image.png

If you're not seeing update available notices and you know that you should be, please submit a ticket so I can have a look at the issue.

Thank you for the update, this could be a good solution. From a recent support ticket response I have received I understand the matching of applications (and respective updates notifications) is not currently fully functional and should be fixed in the next upcoming release,  I am looking forward to having this working.

2 minutes ago, svit said:

Thank you for the update, this could be a good solution. From a recent support ticket response I have received I understand the matching of applications (and respective updates notifications) is not currently fully functional and should be fixed in the next upcoming release,  I am looking forward to having this working.

Yes, the 'onboarding' page may not work reliably for everyone in Beta 9, but it should in Beta 10.