Promotions to LinkedIn

16 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

Hi guys, is there a plan to support social media promotion to LinkedIn ?  I see we have one for Facebook and it's working great.  Just wanted to expand it to the business community on Linkedin via my company page.  Is that possible?

May I ask you, how did you get the facebook one working? Do you use different apps for login and promotion and what are the settings on the promotion app? Is it in dev mode or did you get the permissions from facebook? If you got the permissions, how?

Sorry for the many questions, I am still looking for someone that has fb promotion working as it should 🙂

On 3/14/2020 at 6:21 AM, jair101 said:

May I ask you, how did you get the facebook one working? Do you use different apps for login and promotion and what are the settings on the promotion app? Is it in dev mode or did you get the permissions from facebook? If you got the permissions, how?

Sorry for the many questions, I am still looking for someone that has fb promotion working as it should 🙂

Yes, I was able to get the FB integration working fine.  You have to follow the instructions in the documentation to get it working right, set up a developer account with Fb, etc.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:16 PM, AlexWebsites said:

I would agree, LinkedIn promotion to business pages would be good.

Thanks, I believe this would be highly beneficial to anyone running IPB.  I wouldn't think it's that difficult to do it, since many CRM softwares do the same thing.

FYI, there is already some integration with LinkedIn, but, it does not use the 'scheduled promotion' feature.  To be clear, my request is to support the promotion feature so we can push our picks automatically to LinkedIn.

See here for current integration:  

• 4 months later...