Node/Subnode Funk

CodingJungle

Can someone tell what situation will cause the issue where I know if I will be affected? I used subnodes in one app I did a while back. Without knowing the exact bug, I won't know from a vid if it's limited to whatever situation happened in that vid.

edit: ok watched it. I doubt my case would ever have an apostrophe, luckily, as it was for only one person and his case wouldn't need them. I have definitely worried before how apostrophes would affect things in other situations, though. There are definitely times they'd be used in certain form inputs.

Just now, CodingJungle said:

Inquisitive_Momo.png.146a1c620689ea2182bf4be56c45a7ac.png

Momo is not a niche ๐Ÿ˜žย 

I was referring to the scenario where you will run into an issue. You'd need to have a node class with a subnode class, not using language strings, and then a node selector on the other node class's form, and the current parent option has to have an apostrophe in the title....I mean, it's not something one is likely to run into normally lol.

1 minute ago, bfarber said:

I was referring to the scenario where you will run into an issue. You'd need to have a node class with a subnode class, not using language strings, and then a node selector on the other node class's form, and the current parent option has to have an apostrophe in the title....I mean, it's not something one is likely to run into normally lol.

i know ๐Ÿ™‚ย but i still had to defend Momo's honor here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• 5 months later...

Archived