Topic reputation

I don't own this, but looked it over and wondered if it was possible to have a switch which would allow the admin to switch between views and posts.  One of my sites has a lot of viewers but not a lot of posters.  Showing all zeros (posts) wouldn't look that great versus a few views which would make the thread look busy. 

Just a suggestion.  😀

• 1 year later...

Seem not working with latest IPB 4.4.10, when the plugin enable, all the threads will disappear with this error:

1. [[Template forums/front/forums/topicRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When disable it, all fine, thanks for looking to this when you have time.

7 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi buddy,

Please ignore my last post, the plugin work as it should, well done.

Seem the background processes not finish and it case that.

My best

Glad it fixed itself, please let me know if you run into any other issues and I'll be here to help!

Hi Makoto,

As feature request, for the reputation replacement on forum view, from the 3 options, only one it good for my need, and that the "After view counter" but this rise issue as it add space for the next thread and look big indeed.

So my request if that can be possible to be after replies/view counter in new column. 

Thanks in advanced.

My best

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Makoto,

Never mind my last request, we found replacing the viewer is the best option.

Now only missing, the sort by reputation 🙂

No hurry when you have the time and well done.

PS: I test it on the beta 4.5 and it working without problem.

My best

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey abobader!

There are some minor non-breaking issues with the plugin at the moment, but it otherwise should be compatible and work with IPS 4.5 right now.

The reputation overview is currently not displaying when you have expanded topic view toggled, but otherwise it should work and display as normal. Expanded topic view is the only thing I've seen that isn't functioning in 4.5, but please let me know if you're seeing other issues / errors!

I am still working on implementing support for sorting by reputation as well, it's definitely high on my priority list and will try and get that in as soon as I can.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Interferon said:

Does this work on a per-forum basis? I don't want every forum to use this, just our feature requests forum.

It does not at the moment, but I can definitely work towards adding this as a feature in the next release!

• 8 months later...